Jacqueline L. Berg, MA, LMFT
Jacqueline (Jak) earned her Master of Arts Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Antioch University New England in 2008. She also holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from the University of Vermont, and a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Northeastern University. Jak practices as a New Hampshire Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT #137. She is a Clinical Fellow member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT), an AAMFT Approved Supervisor, and a past member of the New Hampshire Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (NHAMFT) Board, as well as past co-chair of the NHAMFT Education Committee.
Jak works with individuals, couples, divorced or separated parents, families and groups. She has done extensive work with individuals, couples and families dealing with conflict and communication issues, child behavior issues, addiction issues, anxiety and depression, divorced and step-parenting issues, attachment issues, stressful changes, special needs children and trauma backgrounds. Families have spanned the socio-economic range, and have included LGBTQ individuals and couples. She has a strong commitment to
keep up to date with current research and therapy developments.
Volunteer, Clinical, Consulting, Board and Committee Work:
- NHAMFT Board - 2012 to 2015
- NHAMFT Education Committee - 2007 to 2015
- NHAMFT Website - 2007 to present
- Clinical Supervisor to statewide non-profit agency - 2008-2013
- Clinical Consultant to the Drug Courts of New Hampshire in Plymouth and Laconia - 2008-2011
- Clinician in a residential substance abuse treatment wing, providing individual and group therapy targeting substance abuse and co-occurring disorders - 2009-2010
- HIPAA Security Rules Committee member of a statewide Agency in NH 2007-2008
- Past Volunteer Concord Hospital Emergency Department - 2008
- Past Volunteer (up to 32 hours per week) for Sierra Club of New Hampshire - 1998-2005
Ethics And Professional Memberships
Jacqueline (Jak) Berg
Insurance and Private Pay
Resources and Useful Things
Jacqueline L. Berg
Teletherapy Session Link
Please be careful using email: I do use secure email, but generally it is not possible to provide complete security regarding email unless you use encryption when you send email. Do not share anything in email that you would regard as private information unless you use an encrypted attachment.
(C) 2017 COPYRIGHT - JACQUELINE L. BERG, MA, LMFT - (603)387-1523 - JBERG@LAKESREGIONFAMILYTHERAPY.COM
- Fax: (603)782-4859